Cloud Developer Camps Professional Web Development in the Cloud
The Cloud Developer Team really enjoyed spending the day sharing best practices and technical information with you. We focused on solutions that help you implement cloud solutions successfully with open technologies.
The four camps are aimed at developers, software architects, consultants and UI designers. The Cloud Developer Camps have been designed by developers for developers. They are free of charge because they are sponsored by Infopark and were organized in cooperation with goto;
You can choose from four locations or four dates to see all speakers, slides and videos or you can register for our newsletter to get the latest information on our camps!
See you there!
Thank you for your interest in our Cloud Developer Camps. As our first series was a great success, we will repeat the event soon (for further information please read "When is the next Cloud Developer Camp?").
If you want to stay tuned, register here in advance!
Our first series of Cloud Developer Camps was a great success! Stay tuned, we are probably going to repeat the event at
- Berlin: January 25th 2014
- Cologne: February 8th 2014
- Munich: February 22nd 2014
- Frankfurt: March 8th 2014
- Hamburg: March 22nd 2014
Register now in advance!
Presentations, workshops and coaching will equip you with the latest trends, technologies, solutions and project management methods for professional web development. We have been dealing with development in the cloud for years now and we would like to pass our experience on to you.
We offer a forum for learning and networking in the Ruby Cloud Community for developers, software architects, consultants and UI designers. The events are especially fit for participants who are experienced in Ruby or are professional Ruby developers.
We are looking forward to your suggestion for a 10-minute “Lightning Talk”. Should there be more speakers than slots available we will draw lots. Feel free to submit your ideas for topics or other comments to us.
If you would like to develop with our coaches you need to bring your laptop along. ATTENTION: only Mac or Linux. The following components need to be installed: Ruby 1.9, Ruby Gems, Bundler, Rails 3.2.
A glimpse at our camp in …
- Crowdtesting (Jan Schwenzien)
- Code for Infrastructure (Felix Gilcher)
- rubysh surprises (Wolfgang Kubisiak)
- Selenium Webdrive (Walery Strauch)
- AngularJS on Rails (Mateusz Sojka)
- MongoDB with Ruby (Tobias Trelle)
- Code Documentation (Lennon Manchester)
- Behavior-driven development (Christoph Beck)
- Web Architecture (Thomas Witt)
- Ruby and the Cloud (Florian Gilcher)
- Develop for the Cloud (Nikolai Longolius)
- Cloud Architecture (Kristian Hanekamp)
- Cloud Technology (Steffen Krause)
- Cloud Project management (Ben Zimmer & Thomas Ritz)
- Overview Cloud (Steffen Krause/Constantin Gonzalez)